Experienced Plumber Needed
As an essential service to the public, we are still open and hiring!
Plumbing Troopers is a top-rated residential plumbing service company in Pompano Beach, Florida, focused on providing high-quality service & workmanship to our customers.
We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation and digital / data-driven mindsets that have enabled our business to become a top-rated enterprise in Southeast Florida.
We are seeking a Journeyman Plumbing Service Technician (Trooper) to join our team and deliver the highest quality of both plumbing service and the best Customer Experience in Southeast Florida.
A career at Plumbing Troopers is not just a job but an opportunity to join a fun, family-oriented team that will support career-minded individuals and encourage your growth with the proper training and mentorship. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring personality when you come on board.
We offer a competitive compensation program where strong performers are able to earn above-market pay.
Your Company Role:
- Be able to complete all plumbing repairs and other residential related services
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Knowledge on how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Educate & assist customers in choosing the best finance options & maintenance plans.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, estimates, and options sheets.
- Comfortable utilizing technology in Ipads/phones for dispatching and follow-ups.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to forge long-term relationships
- Well organized and dependable individual with strong written and verbal skills
- Minimum of 4 years of residential plumbing service & sales experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage; employee referral, and more.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidates.
- If you want to take control of your career in this great trade, please give us a call to discuss your candidacy with Plumbing Troopers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
We provide masks and gloves.