Garbage Disposal Services in South Florida
Garbage disposals are an invaluable addition to any kitchen sink. Keeping unwanted food and debris from entering your drains and clogging your system, a garbage disposal system is a great way to maintain the health of your plumbing. Whether you have an existing garbage disposal that requires repair or are seeking to install one for the first time, Plumbing Troopers has the products and services you need to get the job done right.
When you’re seeking “garbage disposal services near me,” look no further than Plumbing Troopers for the solutions you need. Schedule garbage disposal services in South Florida with our team today!
Garbage Disposal Installation & Replacement
Choosing to install a garbage disposal in your Pompano Beach kitchen sink is a great way to mitigate drain clogging in your system. Our team highly recommends scheduling professional garbage disposal installation or replacement services to ensure the best result. When you choose professional installation over DIY solutions, you’ll enjoy:
- Guaranteed Results: Plumbing Troopers is committed to your total satisfaction, never completing a job until it’s performed exactly to your expectations.
- Top-quality Products: We offer the highest quality products from the industry’s leading manufacturers to ensure the best performance.
- Easy Installation: With more than 35 years of industry experience, our team is uniquely capable of delivering the fast, reliable garbage disposal installation services you need.
Ensure your South Florida home is equipped with the systems it needs to keep clog-causing debris out of your drains.
Contact Plumbing Troopers by calling (954) 532-9510 to schedule garbage disposal installation or replacement today!
Garbage Disposal Repair in South Florida
When your garbage disposal requires repair, it won’t be shy about letting you know that a problem exists. The following are just some of the most common signs that homeowners can watch out for that will indicate the need for garbage disposal repair service:
- No system operation when switch is flipped
- Humming sounds when switch is flipped but no grinding
- Disposal runs but doesn’t grind food well enough
- Garbage disposal is leaking
- Garbage disposal runs but kitchen sink doesn’t drain
Our team has the skills and experience necessary to expertly resolve all of your pressing garbage disposal problems. Allow us to restore your system back to working condition in no time by scheduling garbage disposal repair with our team today!
Why Choose Plumbing Troopers for Garbage Disposal Service?
For more than 35 years, Plumbing Troopers has delivered on our promise to provide the highest quality plumbing services to South Florida residents. When you select us for garbage disposal services, you’ll enjoy:
- Free, in-person, 20-minute garbage disposal service consultation
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Clear, consistent customer communication
- High-quality garbage disposal services that meet and exceed your needs — guaranteed
- On-time, tidy service professionals deeply familiar with South Florida plumbing systems
Your garbage disposal system is only as strong as the plumbing professionals who service it. Ensure your system is in the best condition possible by scheduling garbage disposal services with Plumbing Troopers today!
Garbage Disposal FAQs
What shouldn’t I put down my garbage disposal?
While it might seem surprising, there are certain food items that should never be placed inside your garbage disposal system. The following are just some of the items you should never send down your garbage disposal:
- Potato peels
How long do garbage disposals last?
Most modern garbage disposals are designed to last at least 10 years. If your system is older than 10 years, it may be time to schedule garbage disposal replacement.
Are you supposed to empty a garbage disposal?
It’s not necessary to empty out your garbage disposal; however, you do need to maintain its cleanliness. In order to ensure your system operates are peak efficiency, it’s essential that you clean it at least once every 2-3 weeks.