Thank you for choosing and trusting Plumbing Troopers with your homes, businesses, and projects.
On behalf of everyone at Plumbing Troopers, we want you to know that our top priority is always the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the communities we serve. Now, more than ever, we take your wellbeing to heart as we continue to adjust to the challenges resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In our commitment to protect the health of our community, we are taking the following actions to protect each other and those around us:
- Sanitizing our hands and equipment between each interaction
- Equipped with gloves and N95 masks
- Online scheduling, estimates, and approvals, no in-person signatures necessary for work to begin
- Fully stock vans to reduce “supply house” run
- No handshakes or other contact methods of greeting
- Technicians are to stay home if they feel sick or if anyone else in the home is sick
- Practicing social distancing in the home and at the supply houses
- Suspending meetings and in-person training
- We have closed our offices to outside visitors and vendors in an effort to limit unnecessary contact for our internal employees.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and flexibility throughout this and are committed to maintaining transparent and open communication with you. We know that the services we provide are essential to your everyday life and comfort at home. We are committed to supporting you in the safest way possible. If you need us, we will be here.
Plumbing Troopers Management Team.